IS IT TIME FOR A CHANGE?
Have your attempts at dealing with the stress in your life not been as successful as you would like them to be? Have you reached an impasse?
Would you like to try a different approach?
Whilst Counselling and Psychotherapy are sometimes seen as ways of helping people adjust to society, and whilst this is what some people may want and some counsellors and psychotherapists may provide, this is not what I do.
- I do not measure a person’s mental health by how well adjusted they are to society.
- I do not assume that signs of stress, anxiety, depression or other emotional challenges mean that something is necessarily wrong with you.
Often these symptoms can be a normal and healthy sign that something needs to change.
My approach is to explore these symptoms with you so you can discover what is trying to happen and what is getting in your way.
Together we embark on a journey with the intention of supporting you in creating a richer, more fulfilling and more meaningful life.
I have 40 years experience and if you’re looking for help in creating a more fulfilling and meaningful life I would love to hear from you.
Ph: 0412 178 234
- Individual Counselling and Psychotherapy( face-to-face and phone)
- Somatic Psychotherapy
- Counselling and Psychotherapy for Parents and Teenagers(together and separately)
- Couples Counselling
- Talks and workshops for groups and organisations
Core Development is a learning process not a clinical method.