Stress, Anxiety and Depression
There must be a better way!
This workshop is available on demand to organisations, schools,and groups of 8 or more people.
- Are you stressed, anxious or depressed, or know someone who is, but hesitate to seek help because you do not want to be labelled dysfunctional or mentally ill?
- Have you wondered why, despite our advances in technology, and the increasing use and availability of counselling, coaching and psychotherapy, these issues are still major problems?
- Have you considered that stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional states may be symptoms that need to be explored to find their cause, rather than “negative” emotions that need to be eliminated? Like a flashing red light on an instrument panel?
- Have you wondered whether so-called “dysfunctional” feelings may sometimes arise because you do not fit into the boxes that you are expected to fit into?
- Are you interested in exploring different ways of dealing with these issues?
- Would you like to explore these questions with an experienced practitioner who has been helping people with these issues for 35 years, and who has turned his own life around after struggling for several years with serious anxiety and depression?
Donald Marmara grew up in Malta where he gradually became aware of the extent of his own and others’ emotional and psychological wounding, and how deeply this affected our wellbeing and the way we treat ourselves and each other.
Donald then moved to London and spent several years in therapy, healing his own wounding and training with some of the leading pioneers in Somatic Psychotherapy, Developmental Psychology and Structural Dynamics in Europe & America.