Individual Sessions, Couples Sessions, Sessions For Parents and Teenagers(together and separately), and individually tailored Talks and Workshops for Groups and Organisations.
- Are you stressed, anxious or depressed, or know someone who is, but hesitate to seek help because you do not want to be labelled dysfunctional or mentally ill?
- Have you wondered why, despite our advances in technology, and the increasing use and availability of counselling, coaching and psychotherapy, these issues are still major problems?
- Have you considered that stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional states may be symptoms that need to be explored to find their cause, rather than “negative” emotions that need to be eliminated? Like a flashing red light on an instrument panel?
- Have you wondered whether so-called “dysfunctional” feelings may sometimes arise because you do not fit into the boxes that you are expected to fit into?
- Are you interested in exploring different ways of dealing with these issues?
- Would you like to explore these questions with an experienced practitioner who has been helping people with these issues for 40 years, and who has turned his own life around after struggling for several years with serious anxiety and depression?
Donald Marmara grew up in Malta where he gradually became aware of the extent of his own and others’ emotional and psychological wounding, and how deeply this affected our wellbeing and the way we treat ourselves and each other.
Donald then moved to London and spent several years in therapy, healing his own wounding and training with some of the leading pioneers in Somatic Psychotherapy, Developmental Psychology and Structural Dynamics in Europe & America.
Core Development, a creative approach to dealing successfully with life’s challenges, was developed by Donald from his professional training, personal therapy and life experience. This is a learning process not a clinical method and is not intended as a substitute for medical treatment.
Donald has 40 years professional experience and has presented workshops and seminars in the UK, Europe, America and Australia. He currently maintains a private practice in Sydney and is available for individual sessions, couples sessions, sessions for Parents and Teenagers, and public and in-house workshops.
Ph: 0412 178 234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Donald Marmara created Core Development , a learning process which acknowledges the unity and inter-relationships of mind, body, emotions and spirit.
It draws on the principles and understanding of somatic psychotherapy, structural dynamics, and Donald’s own personal therapy, professional training and life experience.
Core development adopts a flexible approach, recognising that what works for one person may not work for another.
Donald currently resides and practices in Sydney, and is available for individual sessions, couples sessions, counselling teenagers and parents, and facilitating training programs and workshops. He is also available for Zoom and phone sessions worldwide.
He can be contacted on 0412 178 234.