YOU CHERISH THE TIME YOU SPEND LOOKING AFTER CHILDREN.
THE QUESTION IS : WHO IS LOOKING AFTER YOU?
Core Development offers the following to Parents, Educators, and Practitioners who work with children:
- Counselling and Psychotherapy (Core Development method)
- Individual sessions (also available by phone)
- Couples sessions
- Sessions for parents and teenagers (together or separately)
- In-house workshops tailored for your team or organisation
- Public workshops and Talks
YOUR NEEDS MATTER
If you parent or work with children, it is likely you are always thinking of others. In doing so, you may be neglecting your own needs.
To be a better carer, it is important to take care of yourself.
Donald Marmara created Core Development – a process of change and personal growth developed from his professional training and 35 years’ experience in somatic (body) psychotherapy, counselling and structural dynamics.
Core development adopts a flexible approach, recognising that what works for one person may not work for another.
He can be contacted on 02 9413 9794 or 0412 178 234.